A downloadable asset pack
This is the story of the time when narcotics impair the brain; the time when a father’s hallucination becomes the dawn of his family’s demise by slicing them into pieces for a sin they have not committed; the time when revenge is the only reason to live. A series of violent and ruthless murders committed on the pretext of Deadly Sins (religion) brings Faramarz Afshar, a 32-year-old detective, into a case for which no easy conclusion can clearly be conceived of. "Murder in Tehran’s Alleys 2" is a tribute to David Fincher’s "Se7en".
- Game features
- An intriguing, engaging story and a tribute to David Fincher’s “Se7en”
- Loyalty to the Adventure genre, more than 15 mini games and tens of environmental puzzles
- Tens of goal-oriented graphic newspapers, documents and papers
- Narrated in more than 25 locations and 100 backgrounds with great quality and extraordinary detail
- 34 characters with more than 200 pages of dialogue and the option of choosing goal-oriented questions
- More than 25 minutes of motion comic for a more precise narration of the story in different themes
- 15 minutes of exclusive and engaging music
- 90 pages of intelligent and interactive personal digital assistant (PDA) which includes blogging, sending emails, and speedy movement in the game
- More than 5 hours of gameplay
- System requirements
- OS: Windows Xp/7/8.1/10 Processor: 2.5 GHz (Single Core) or 2 GHz (Dual Core)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- RAM : 2GB Storage: 2.2 GB available space
- Sound Card : DirectX® 9 compatible sound card
- Additional Notes : Mouse and keyboard
Steam Store Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/639730/Murder_In_Tehrans_Alleys_2016/
You may simply buy and download the game from Steam Store which link is mentioned on this page!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.